Jun 16, 2008

Climber









Sometimes the world looks better upside down or from the limb of a tree branch. And sometimes our kids look better that way too! Last week, I photographed this great model and her older brother for my Kids and Teens Project . (Don't worry big brother; I'll post about you next!)

My model was full of enthusiasm and energy (nice when I wanted help with my photo gear), and followed directions very well. I've noticed that these shoots take a little longer than usual. That's because I take time before we start shooting to explain some of the nuts and bolts of photography to the kids. But it's worth it. Kids are much more cooperative when they know the reason behind what you ask them to do. That's a trick I learned as a school teacher, and I've found it's pretty applicable across the board.

I could use more models for my Kids and Teens project. I have openings on June 26th and 27th. Contact us for more information.

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous, Marchet! Love all of the pics, and our daughter looks just like herself in all of them! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete