Jun 7, 2014

I Heart Families | Atlanta GA Family and Child Photographer

Most professional photographers here in Atlanta specialize in a certain type of photography: weddings, maternity, babies, etc. My specialty is families. I love the challenge of wrangling everyone into a suitable pose, getting all the kids to look at the camera and smile at the right time, and creating a fun experience for everyone during the shoot. Plus, I know I'm offering a service that most people can't do for themselves! 

I strive to create a series of beautiful portraits that you can hang on your walls and love for the rest of your family's life -- and then pass down to your kids -- like these portraits here. 

Do you have a current picture of your family hanging in your home? Give me a shout. Let's make something beautiful for you!


 





No comments:

Post a Comment