May 6, 2010

My Favorites from the Georgia Aquarium

Had a chance to visit the Georgia Aquarium this week with one of my best friends and her son. I have never had to run around and chase my kid so much! He was super excited to be there, but also very, very hard to keep track of. Whew!

Shooting at the aquarium is always a challenge because of the light: colored, often very low, and with everything moving inside the tank, you have to turn up your ISO high and hope for the best! I love the shot below, my favorite of the day, and of course, the one of little miss by the tanks.

Oh, and FYI, I got my tickets to the Aquarium for about half price! Thanks to the Atlanta on the Cheap blog, you can get $15 general admission tickets through May 27th.


1 comment:

  1. We love the Aquarium. Wish I had time to go with those ticket prices! I'm going to try to get the kids to Fernbank before we leave.

    ReplyDelete