Mar 7, 2009

Too Cute: Newborn Portrait Session













I know; he's too cute for words, and mom and dad are going to have a hard time picking which images they want on their CD. I would! We did this little session in the living room with an awesome white background my client owns. (She is also a photo enthusiast and blogger.) The black background is a new trick of mine: black flannel blankets. They absorb the light and go totally black with a little tweaking in Photoshop. What I'm really pleased about from this shoot is the catchlights in the little one's eyes. I am also really glad we got a chance to do photos of him in his blessing outfit. Babies grow so fast, and if you wait too long, the opportunity to catch them in that favorite little outfit or wearing that darling expression is gone. I'm glad we didn't wait!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the pics and you are right, it is almost impossible to pick my top 5. Thanks for doing this. Can't wait to get the prints. Misty

    ReplyDelete