Apr 1, 2008

A New Look

Marchet writes:

Today was a wonderful day. First of all, our blog has a new look: a professionally-customized design by Missy Saunders. I entered a contest that launched her blog header and customization business, and I won! She has been absolutely incredible to work with. I had specific ideas about how I wanted our blog to look, and Missy created a design even better than I could have hoped for. If you have a blog and are interested in having your blog header and other blog elements customized, don't pass this opportunity up. Missy is still starting out, so her prices are very affordable. She does beautiful work. Check out her blog designsbymissy.

Secondly, my little boy (see cutie pie in picture) and I went location scouting at Roswell Area Park this afternoon. We had such a great time in the sunshine and fresh air. The trees were in full bloom (absolutely gorgeous pinks, purples, and whites), and the light was great for photos.

I like taking a model when I do location scouting so I know how the background and foreground will look in the actual picture. Since I shoot a lot of babies and children, it's important to get locations with nice features close to the ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment