Mar 18, 2015

Your Online and Offline Headshot | Atlanta Headshot Photographer

When I create professional headshots, I'm always considering the personal branding, message, and feeling that those headshots have to convey to a client's customers. I don't do "assembly line photography." Instead, my portraits are custom-made. I show your personality, reliability, and professionalism in your portrait, and that can go a long way in attracting customers.

This was definitely the case for Tamay Shannon who owns Where 2 Start Marketing, a social media firm for small businesses. (By the way, Tamay has guest posted for me about creating a social media plan. You can read it here.) Because Tamay is online all the time, we wanted a variety of poses and looks she could use throughout the year. During our extended session, we had a blast choosing from accessories and outfits. Plus, it was all on location at a friend's home.

What does your headshot say about you? Both online and offline? If you are in need of some new headshots, I'd love to be your photographer. Contact me for more information.


 


No comments:

Post a Comment