Jan 14, 2015

Families Rock! | WindScene Magazine Photographer

Alpharetta Photographer Marchet Butler Joins WindScene as Content Coordinator and Photographer


If you are a Windward resident, then you've probably seen these images in your mailbox in the January issue of WindScene, a local magazine by Best Version Media. Fortunately, it's a job I can do in addition to my regular photography work, plus it gets me doing some writing as well. (That's right. That English degree comes in handy too!) I'm thrilled to showcase my photography plus I get to meet some pretty awesome people.

This family is headed by a mom and dad who are both school teachers. They describe their family as a "party in a box" and the weren't kidding. We had a super time goofing around, posing, and getting pictures of their big family -- even though it was a cold day in December.

So, if you or someone you know is a Windward resident with an interesting story, contact me. I'm always looking for my next "cover models."






No comments:

Post a Comment