Here's a small list of things I've been working on:
- Attending educational webinars on creativeLive, a fabulous resource for any photographer!
- Streamlining my pricing to a credit system for clients (so they can pick and choose to build their own print packages)
- Ordering samples of new products including gorgeous frames from The Organic Bloom, holiday cards, metallic thin wraps, and panoramic wall portraits
- Organizing my files and workflow
- Recognizing my work as artistry, not just "photos"
- And of course, shooting, mentoring, editing, and meeting with clients!
And here's my cutie on his first day of school. It is so great to be able to work while he's away and play when he's home!