Jan 13, 2011

Photo Workshop This Weekend | Atlanta GA Photography Workshops

This Saturday I'm holding my first Photo Workshop of the year in Cumming. It's not too late to join! Spots are open, and since we will be a small group, you'll have more one-on-one time with me! Here are the details:

Portrait Photo Workshop
Saturday, January 15, 2011
1:30-4:00 in Cumming, GA


Minimum 3 attendees, maximum 10. $45.00 per person
(Price includes a non-refundable retainer of $20.00.)

It's not just a fancy camera that makes a great photograph, but the person behind that camera as well. Here's your chance to seriously improve your composition, knowledge, and experience with portrait photography. The best part of the workshop is getting a chance to shoot with me and some models while I help you get great shots in real time. Awesome! Bring your digital camera (point-and-shoot or DSLR) and dress for the weather because we're shooting indoors and outdoors! 

Use the Contact page to let me know if you want to join in.


No comments:

Post a Comment