Jan 6, 2011

Christmas Gifts | Custom Canvas Print and Wall Portraits

Now that Christmas is over, I can share some of the beautiful photography gifts we were able to give this Christmas. The first is a custom 30" x 16" custom canvas from my family's shoot this summer. Gorgeous! My parents live in the midwest, so I didn't even get to see the canvas before it was shipped to them. Fortunately, it turned out beautifully. Maybe someday I'll have a chance to see it in person!


The next set of gifts was two framed wall portraits of my grandparents and my aunt. They are the only family we have nearby, so we've become especially close. Their house is filled with family portraits, but no really recent ones of them. So, when Thanksgiving time came and I took their pictures, I knew that a wall portrait for each of them would be a great gift. I had the metallic prints mounted and sprayed so they didn't need glass in the frame and the linen texture would be visible. They loved them!



 Here's how it looked in the frame:

No comments:

Post a Comment