Apr 8, 2010

Hats: Schaer Talents Business Card Shoot

One of my good friends recently started a hat and accessory-making business. I love her creativity and was thrilled to design her logo and business card. We wanted the business card to feature some of her hats. Here's how it turned out:


Here are the cards fresh from the printer. The pearl paper we ordered gave them a warmer hue and a shimmery finish. They looked gorgeous!





The image for the back of the card featured a collection of her hats. Because it was on a plain white background, I could do a COB (cut-out-background) photo and use the cream flower-patterned background to echo the design in the front of the card.



Here are some other hat images I took as possibilities for the card. I love showing the texture of the yarn, but ultimately decided that a straight-forward representation of her work would be the best for this design.






I love this one. It just reminds me of something a Who in Whoville would wear!


Check out more hats and accessories at the Etsy shop for Schaer Talents: http://www.etsy.com/shop/jschaer1

1 comment:

  1. Oh Marchet these are so cute! I love the hats, but you did such a good job making them look even more fabulous...and isn't it wonderful when you get to hold a finished project in your hands! Love them...

    ReplyDelete