Dec 14, 2011

Little Models | Alpharetta GA Children's Photography

As often as I can, I get out and take photos of my little guy and (as in this case) his friends that happen to be with us that day. I always love new faces to photograph, but in this case I had to work fast. Big brother wasn't as into taking pictures (2 minutes and he was done), but his little sister took my breath away. Seriously, I only took pictures of her for about 10 minutes, and look how gorgeous!

Love these portraits? Want to learn how I do what I do? I'm holding photography workshops in January for beginning and intermediate photographers. I even have a special workshop for teens. I still have several spots open, but hurry! I'm limiting enrollment to 6 per class. Click here to find out more.









No comments:

Post a Comment