Aug 25, 2010

My best shoot to date | Roswell GA Family Photography

This awesome family has been good friends of mine for a few years, and the mom, also a photo-enthusiast, and I have been planning and plotting for this shoot for months! So, it was a combination of factors that made this one of my most fabulous shoots ever: great morning light, awesome location in historic Roswell, good clothing choices, lots of ideas by mom and by me, a fabulous lens and camera, and of couse the most photogenic family! 

What I love about these photos the most is the romance between the parents. So, so beautiful. The kids are just a hoot, too. Check out the youngest! We loved the way his personality came out so beautifully. I'm so excited about the final product to come from these photos--big canvases and prints for their family's living areas and stairway. They're going to be awesome!













No comments:

Post a Comment