Sep 3, 2008

Cake Business Photography









I while back, I had the opportunity to do a business shoot for a friend's cake decorating business, Jamie's Cakes. It was a great opportunity to use my new external flash and practice food photography, a genre I love. The idea was to get some good shots to use for a full-color business card which I designed and is at the printing lab now! Besides business card photography, we also got some great "action" shots of the cake decorating process. I also love the photos of her tools not to mention that tempting frosting.

2 comments:

  1. These are great! Thank you so much, Marchet. I had a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fantastic pictures and show a great ability for creating situations to show the beauty in each individual.

    Brouser

    ReplyDelete