Nov 29, 2007

Adult Model Release

Adult Model Release

Photographer: Marchet Butler, Jacob Butler

For valuable consideration, I hereby confer the absolute and irrevocable right and permission with respect to the photographs that the photographer takes of me or in which I may be included with others:

a. To copyright the same in the photographer’s name or any other name that he/she may select.

b. To use, re-use, publish, and republish the same in whole or in part, separately or in conjunction with other photographs, in any medium now or hereafter known, and for any purpose whatsoever, including (but not be way of limitation) illustration, promotion, advertising, and trade.

c. To use my name in connection therewith if the photographer so decides.

I hereby release and discharge the photographer for all and any claims and demands ensuing from or in connection with the use of the photographs, including any and all claims for libel and invasion of privacy. A copy of this release shall be as valid as the original.

I have read the foregoing and fully understand the contents hereof. I affirm that I am over the age of majority and have the right to contract in my own name, and I hereby consent to the foregoing.

Name:

Signature:

Date:

Witness:

No comments:

Post a Comment