Sep 4, 2014

It's Not Too Early to Start Thinking about Christmas Cards | Alpharetta, Roswell, Milton GA Christmas Card Photographer


I know, I know. It's early yet. We haven't even had Halloween, but I'm already booking sessions for October and November. And you know that those portraits are going to end up on Christmas cards (not to mention gorgeous wall portraits and albums). So, it's not too early to think about booking a session and getting those Christmas preparations going so you don't have to stress about it later.

Take a look at one of my favorite designs from last year. All my Christmas cards are custom-designed, press-printed, and available in flat, folded, or die-cut designs on thick, gorgeous paper. If you want portraits (and cards) your family is going to drool over, contact me and we will set up a time to talk about creating something fantastic for you and your family!





No comments:

Post a Comment