Sep 16, 2014

Help Me Choose a Metal Wall Art Sample | Atlanta GA Family Photographer


So it's the time of year when I update my sample portrait art for my holiday season clients. This year, I've decided to add a new product to my wall portrait options: metal wall art! This is one of those products you have to see in person. The images are printed on specially-treated aluminum sheets using the dye-sublimation process. They come in super glossy to matte finishes and are mounted and finished with an inset frame. The colors just POP off the print, and because it's printed on metal, it's not going to be subject to normal wear and tear. Oh, and did I say--they are gorgeous!

I'm going to order a 20x24 sample and I need help deciding which portrait I should use. Which one do you think would look best?







No comments:

Post a Comment