Sep 24, 2014

Free Photography Class | Roswell GA Photographer



You are invited to a free 30-minute photography class I have coming up next week at a my church's women's night out. (Sorry guys. It's for women only.) During my presentation, I'll be talking about how to the most common mistakes amateurs make when taking pictures. Here are the details:

Free Photography Class by Marchet Butler
Friday, October 3, 2014
6:30 - 7:00 p.m. sharp!
Roswell LDS Church Meetinghouse
500 Norcross St, Roswell, GA 30075
(no need to bring a camera)

This class is part of our annual women's night out activity called "Friday Night Frenzy." Did I say it was free? There will be classes about makeup and gardening following my presentation as well as crafts, dinner, and lots of fun gals to hang out with and talk to. Please come! Bring a craft  to work on if you want to stay. (And drop me a line that you are coming. I'll save a seat for you!)

No comments:

Post a Comment