Nov 13, 2012

Outdoor Maternity Portraits | Roswell GA Maternity Photographer

One of my biggest regrets was not having professional pictures taken when I was expecting. Sure, I have photos, but nothing I would want to display in my home. At that time, maternity photography was just starting to become popular, and I wasn't skilled enough to produce my own pregnancy photos, so I skipped them. Fast forward to today, and maternity photography has become an important part of the pregnancy experience. It's one of my favorite things to shoot--especially outdoors, because so many photographers only do maternity shoot in studio. Here is some of my recent work with a couple expecting their first.

Looking for a Roswell maternity photographer or Alpharetta maternity photographer? Contact me.








No comments:

Post a Comment