Nov 6, 2012

A Day of Photography Workshops | Alpharetta GA Photography Workshops




I'm happy to announce A Day of Photography Workshops event coming up on Saturday, November 17th! This is a hands-on, intensive day of workshops designed for people who want to improve their photography skills with their digital SLR. From 9:00 in the morning to 3:30 in the afternoon, I'll be teaching participants how to go from point-and-shoot to taking well-composed, beautiful photographs. We'll work with models (real people that pose for us that day), eat, visit, learn, and make friends! Since I limit the number of participants to 5, I'll spend time with each participant to practice the principles I'm teaching that day. The Day of Photography workshops costs $143 and includes lunch, the workshop, and workshop materials.

If you are interested (or have a friend or family member that would enjoy this workshop), please drop me a line. Also, I am planning a second Day of Photography Workshops Event in January, so if this date doesn't work for you, let me know so I can add you to my January contact list.

You can read more about the workshops here: http://www.butlerfamilyphotography.com/p/workshops.html


No comments:

Post a Comment