Jun 3, 2016

Dillon | Modeling Headshots

Lately, I've been asked to create model portfolios for some of my clients -- it's the first step in getting serious about the craft and having headshots to apply for agencies. It's also a great way to get used to being in front of the camera with a no-pressure photographer (me)! I love how we got some dramatic lighting for the environmental portraits and then took a little more traditional approach with the black and white one. Best of luck Dillon! You look amazing.


 


 

1 comment:

  1. re: "...first step in getting serious about the craft..."
    I'd say you're pretty serious. These are very good photos. The lighting, you're right, is good, but you captured it. The setting and focus is superb. The shirts helped. ;-)
    -Bruce

    ReplyDelete