Dec 18, 2010

Catching up with the Blog and Upcoming Workshop | Canton GA Family and Baby Photographer

Now that my photography load has eased up, I have a chance to do some full posts of this season's shoots. You may remember this family from a previous sneak peek. They coordinated their shoot to coincide with baby's first birthday in October as well as get some shots for Christmas. October is the perfect month to have your Christmas portraits made. The weather is still nice and you have plenty of time to get the CD and have gift prints made without paying extra for rush shipping. (Ah, yes. I know this because I had to do that for some of my Christmas gifts. Maybe I'll take my own advice next year!)


On another note, I am pleased to announce a Portrait Photo Workshop on Saturday, January 15, 2011 from 1:30-4:00 in Cumming, GA. It's a bargain at $45.00/person. I know some of you are getting new cameras for Christmas. And some of you have nice point-and-shoots or SLRs already, but don't know how to get great pictures out of them. You've probably realized by now that it's not just a fancy camera that makes a great photograph, but the person behind that camera as well. Here's your chance to seriously improve your composition, knowledge, and experience with portrait photography. The best part of the workshop is getting a chance to shoot with me and some models (looking for some of those too, by the way) while I help you get great shots in real time. Awesome! Contact us for more information. I'll even email you a sweet-looking certificate to print out if you decide to give it as a Christmas gift.


Okay, back to more of this beautiful family!






No comments:

Post a Comment