Jun 3, 2008

Finishing the Early Motherhood Project








Yesterday’s photo shoot marked the end of my Early Motherhood Project. This model and her baby girl were one of the first to sign up for the project, but because of bad weather, sickness, graduation (congrats to my model!), and scheduling conflicts, we almost didn’t get together for the shoot. I’m glad it finally worked out!

It’s a relief to be finished. It’s been a lot of work, but also a lot of fun. What started out as a germ of an idea has blossomed into a great adventure for me as a photographer. I’ve met so many wonderful moms and their families, made friends and contacts for future shoots, and put my photography skills to the test.

Meanwhile, I’m taking bookings for regular photo shoots: families, couples, individuals, and (yes!) mom and baby shoots. Please visit my Pricing Page for more information. And it’s full speed ahead for my next TFCD Modeling project: I have spots available on June 16th, 26th, and 27th. Lots of dates in July are also available. If you live in the Roswell or Alpharetta area (or can travel here for a shoot), please contact me to have your school-age kids model for my Kids and Teen Photo Project.

2 comments:

  1. These pictures are so precious. What a beautiful mother and child!I'm sure these pictures will be a keepsake for years to come. Your photography is really classy and will appeal to a large audience. Good luck with your business!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The black and white ones are so adorable! I feel like I'm almost there, listening as the mom tells her daughter a story about an image in the clouds.

    ReplyDelete